- Degree in Food Science Technology Agriculture science, Crop/food production, Impressive demonstrable track record and an additional skills/experience in Rice Processing /Milling within a similar position(s), at a similar level, is a plus.
- Minimum of 5years
- Ensures safe operation of the rice mill.
- Controls all aspects of rice transfer, handling, milling, bulk storage, and packing
- Manages stock control & reconciliation
- Ensures optimal use of machines for quality rice production
- Identifies training needs and develops training plans for the rice milling team
- Ensures compliance with health & safety standards.
- Coordinates and controls rice milling processes
- Draws up production and maintenance schedules
- Monitors product quality standards.
- Ensures timely, quality and cost-effective production.
- Plan budget for the rice mill operation.
- Have considerable knowledge of good management practices (GMP)
- Remuneration: very attractive