- Ensures safe operation of the rice mill
- controls all aspects for rice transfer, handling, milling, bulk storage and packing; manages stock control & reconciliation and ensures optimal use of machines for quality rice production;
- identifies training needs and develops training plans for the rice milling team; ensures compliance with health & safety standards.
- BSC/HND in Engineering
- 5 O’ level credits inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- The Person: Proactive, self-motivated, target driven with a good team and strong communication skills. The successful candidate must have a basic understanding of rice milling process and production management skills acquired within or outside Nigeria.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years working experience in an automated fast moving and continuous (24/7) production environment.
- Computer literacy with experience in using PLC operating system is also necessary.