- Serves as resource for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Primarily responsible for Quality RF link
- Handle Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of radio quality delivery
- rectifying radio link problems and improving the link performance and quality.
- Initiate optimization actions, follow-up and achieve optimal radio performance
- work with field teams to ensure recommendation on link optimization is achieved
- work with team to field work to ensure clients’ links problem resolution
RequirementsMinimum years of experience
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. / HND in Telecommunication , Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Min of 4 yrs. experience as a RF-TRANSMISSION ENGINEER with Microwave radio systems troubleshooting, optimizing, and designing wireless communication sites.
- working knowledge of NEC , AVIAT (Ecplise) and U-MUX Radio systems
- Advanced understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Watt meter, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers
- Ability to work well in high pressure technical environment.