are currently recruiting for an RF Engineer. The ideal candidate
will be using sound engineering principles and planning tools, this position
supports the RF Engineering team with the Repeaters, Antennas, iDAS/oDAS, small
cell sales process, project implementation, and the ongoing maintenance and
modification of small cell /DAS network. You should have great technical and
Essential Job Functions
- Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
- Create small cell network designs and proposals.
- Utilize sales process workflow systems.
- Design systems by select sites, conducting CW tests, analyzing data, and prepare customer documentation.
- Configure, test, and commission small cell networks.
- Optimize small cell networks.
- Support new technology trials.
- Design and engineer small cell solutions.
- Leverage empirical and predictive design tools.
- Facilitate implementation of solutions and trials.
- Conduct field work and measurements.
- Operate test equipment and run post processing software.
- Provide planning, coordination as well as drive testing including CW, benchmark, and optimization.
- Coordinate, oversee or perform system optimization of multi-node outdoor SCN systems.
- Work closely with customer personnel regarding system design, performance and optimization, recommend configuration changes.
- Use a variety of measures to confirm system designs including test equipment, power density and power meter, spectrum analyzer, and pilot scanner.
- RF and fiber testing, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Perform ongoing system testing, test analysis, troubleshooting, test reports and recommendation for changes and upgrades.
- B.Sc., B.Tech., HND or OND
- 1-3 years’ RF engineering experience or equivalent
- Familiar with small cell architecture and or Venue design
- Able to use TEMS Investigation tools
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G wireless technologies
- Able to create link budgets, calculate noise figures, and calculate inter-modulation products