- Manage the inventory or warehouse and ensure all stocks are received and recorded.
- Manage the delivery and shipping of stocks to the internal or external customers.
- Record daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyzing different suppliers.
- Create and manage effective inventory plans for the organization.
- Create necessary documents that details quantity specifications about company product or equipment.
- Create accurate reports about supply count and materials.
- Use analytical, marketing, and sales data of a company to effectively estimate future product demands.
- Plan inventory flow, analyzing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by your Supervisor.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering only.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in supply chain management, especially in inventory management and demand planning.
- Experience in the retail industry is mandatory.
- Knowledge and use of at least one Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Sound judgment and the ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
- Strong assessment, evaluation, analysis and strategic planning skills.
- Interpersonal communication and proven written / presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage under stressful conditions.
- Ability to multitask and work comfortably under pressure.
- Competent and literate in English, verbal and written.