Design for love, a female apparel and accessory design and manufacturing company based in Yaba, Lagos is looking for a personable, organized individual who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Ikoyi retail store.. The environment is laid back but can be fast paced at times. We have a small team and work closely together. This position requires flexibility, dedication and enthusisaim. The right candidate should be detail oriented, organized, and a strong sense of fashion and trends. female candiadate preferred.
- 6 days /week
- Responsible for every aspect of the day yo day supervision of the store
- Responsble for ensuring the reatil team give great customer service.
- Participate in stock management and control
- Develop store strategies to raise customer pool, expand store trafiic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring retail team.
- Maintain outstanding store conditions
- Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store
- Receive and store stock.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Coordinating and communicating with owner, clients, and creative team
- Following up with clients through email and/or phone
- Creating marketing campaigns and proposals.
- Assisting with new ideas and strategies for business development
- Female candidate with a love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people are also necessary.
- Confident manner
- Must be polite and helpful
- Must be physically fit
- Possess detailed understanding of area of sales
- Knowledge of inventory techniques
- Smart in appearance and articulate.
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Comfortable with calls coming in and going out (good phone personality).
- Professionalism and Positive Attitude
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Ability to use social media as an effective form of marketing, provide innovative ideas to promote the marketing and advertising campaigns in the interest of the fashion business.
- Candidates living within the Island area of Lagos will be most preferred.
- Working experience in fashion retail would be an advantage but not necessary
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and awareness of the fashion industry
- Benefits: up to 20% off DFl merchandise,
- Salary very attractive
- 12 days paid leave
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.