Brains and Ideas Consulting Limited - Our client is a group of the company setting up a food (meat) retail outlet into fresh, snack and processed food (fresh meat, poultry, fish freshly frozen and processed into ready to eat portions like BBQ, smoked, peppered).
- Plan and oversee brand advertising and promotions utilizing online, print, and direct mail communications
- Work with management to accomplish complete company marketing plan to establish a strong market presence and expand the market for products in retail.
- Coordinate sales and marketing to ensure sales volume is in line with projected company growth.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stock room
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Bachelor's degree in any or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with experience in marketing and or promoting of any products
- Basic IT, accounts and administrative experience
- Strong background in retail, wholesale, and or food service product flow, marketing, and sales with industry experience of at least 3 years.
- Good organizational skills
- Good use of Computer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter and Self-motivated.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.