UnoCasa Limited - Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is a business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
- The retail sales manager is responsible for setting the organization on the path to achieving its sales objectives through product segmentation and mapping, data.
- This individual will ensure that the sales team across the country are well supervised, motivated, driven as well as maintain long-term relationships with clients and suppliers.
- As a Retail sales manager, there is a need for creativity and a thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth and team management.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs and partnering with them
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop a training calendar for the sales team to ensure optimum growth
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver on promotions and brand promises
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in any field
- Retail Sales experience and at least 5 in leadership
- Strong IT skills, data analysis and knowledge of ERP
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills