- Leads sell-in efforts into company owned retail outlets & stores.
- Act as consultants to outlet managers to develop and implement tactics to achieve sales turnover in outlets under their direct management.
- To manage sell-out from company-owned retail outlets
- Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail Operation
- Supervises: Sales Executives
Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will oversee the execution of company’s Sales programs in own-outlets to achieve targets or quotas as part of the organisation’s overall business objectives.
- Accountable for overall sales performance of the Retail Business
- Work with company-owned retail stores, through the Outlet Managers, and build long term working relationships with them to facilitate the adoption and implementation of sales policies, plans and programs.
- Ensure the outlets have the proper resources, tools, information, and monitoring mechanisms in place to ensure the sales plan is executed.
- Work with Outlet managers for each store to implement a unified selling methodology across all our stores and for our products.
- Sell in and coordinate excellent execution for specific promotional programs.
- Advise Outlet Managers and their teams of all media activity, national promotions, unique point of sale items, etc.
- Advise senior management of competitive pricing, promotions, sales trends and other competitive activity as well as a reasonable action plan.
- Collaborate with management to analyze brand sales by own-outlet to facilitate growth opportunities.
- Monitor individual outlet performance and draw up improvement plans where applicable.
- Assist in the recruiting, training, and development of Sales team members
- Revenue accountability is associated with this role, and it will carry a direct quota
- Typical revenue responsibility will be determined by the Head of Sales and or Managing Director
Key Performance Indicators
- % Overall Revenue Growth in assigned company owned-retail outlets
- % Sell-in Revenue into company-owned retail outlets
- New Products introduction to outlets
- Outlet promotion on rotation, year-round
- % Revenue Variance to Forecast
- % Share of Wallet
- No. of outlet visits weekly
- % Customers Master Data Accuracy in the system
- Sales Pipeline Value
- % Stock/Inventory in outlet over X Days
- Weeks of inventory on hand per retail outlet Weeks of inventory on hand per retail outlet
- Product returns by retail window
- Retailer ROI and trade-spend
- No. of Timely Order Processing for outlets
- % reduction of Processing Errors for outlet orders
- % Sales Forecast Accuracy
- No. of new Loyalty scheme members acquisition
- No. of active loyalty card holders
- Loyalty system points usage
- % Adherence to Process
- % Compliance with System
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelors degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- Must be female
- 5-6 years of sales experience in a consumer products company (FMCG) across multiple channels of trade, including wholesale and retail outlets.
- People management & supervision experience.
- 1 year of P&L, strategic planning, and/or budgeting experience. Experience with salesforce automation or CRM is essential to success
- Organizing Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Presentation Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.