A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Directs and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives
- Provide training to retail employees to develop their skills and enhance their job performance
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide solutions that address performance issues in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor the activities of the customer service department of retail outlets to ensure a satisfied clientele
- Contact store managers and other retail staff to communicate relevant information
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve financial goals
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
- Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high-performance sales
- Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
- Monitor inventory levels to determine the need for stock supply at each retail outlet
- Set and regulate product pricing using results of market and demand analysis
- Ensure compliance with health/safety policies and procedures at retail sites
- Listen to customer complaints to address & resolve their issues
- Evaluate operational and financial records to determine the sales performance of retail stores.
- Education and Training: H.N.D /Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, business studies, or in a similar field. Experience in retail sales and customer service is also required for this position. Computer Literacy is highly required.
- Organizational Skills: Retail operations Administrator must be able to coordinate sales operations across a retail chain.
- Accounting Skills: Ability to review and evaluate sales records.
- Communication Skills: proficient in interacting with Customers and retail staff to communicate information relevant to sales
- Location: Candidate must reside in the following areas of Lagos State; Gbagada, Ketu, Magodo, Ikeja, Ogudu, Fadeyi
- Candidate must have proven experience in retail or sales.
- Candidate must be between 32 – 38years Old.
- Salary bracket – (N50,000 – N75,000)