The role will include serving customers, making juice bar drinks, setting and maintaining attractive displays, and cleaning and maintaining the juice bar area according to the specifications and the Health requirements.
The person will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
And will be responsible for supervising the day to day operations and efficient functioning of other employees at outlet.
- Customer Service
- Provide excellent service to our guests. Give every customer immediate and undivided attention.
- Ensure customers are satisfied and have a positive experience.
- Have a high level of presence in the bar and be confident in communicating with customers and ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded
- Third Party Management
- Liaises with suppliers, distributors and other service providers to the store.
- Assist with ordering and stock control where necessary
- Coordinate minor repairs for assets such as ACs, juicers, refrigerators and other assets.
- Reports major repairs and maintenance work to the facility company & follow up to ensure appropriate work is done.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards
- Be responsible for opening/closing
- Stock Management
Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals
Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases, shelves, and displays clean and well stocked, while continuously checking and ensuring freshness and quality of products
Follow juice bar procedures to maintain supplies, storage and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
Assist with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and by sampling products directly to customers.
Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Follow and comply with all established policies and procedures e.g. compliance to dress code, hygiene standards
Generate and send required reports to management
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to sell proactively
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge quickly
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Effective time management skills
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar
- Must possess the ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Excellent Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- Qualification - A Degree or HND
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts
Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred
At least 1-year Juice Bar Management Experience preferred
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by management.