A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff
- Interact positively with customers promoting eatery facilities and services.
- Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and deal with telephone orders.
- Organize and coordinate outdoor catering events.
- Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
- Utilize the computer to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data from the POS computer.
- Ensure that all standards and the eatery cash handling procedures are met.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
- Solicit feedback from guests concerning the service and food & beverage offerings in all outlets.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter.
- Assist the ICT officer with working closely with Marketing and Social Media Manager to ensure that all promotions and collateral updates (including social media and website information and menu updates) are done in a timely matter.
- Utilize traditional software programs such as Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and/or Outlook Express.
- Applicants outside Abuja will be rejected.
- Supervisor Must be 35-45 years
- Applicants will be required to work long hours.