- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes .
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities
- Must be computer literate
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Must be social media savvy