- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Regularly review product quality received from vendors.
- Order stock supplies and monitor stock levels.
- Manage restaurant’s good image, profitability and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff. Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Organize and supervise Staff shifts.
- Planning Menus in line with the Company requirement.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promote and Market the Business. Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts, door to door marketing, word of mouth, events and social media ads.
- Develop relevant content topics aimed at marketing business to reach the company’s target customers.
- Take reservations.
- Generate relevant periodic reports using appropriate KPIs indicating improvement to Management.
- Prepare a marketing strategy for the target market and promote the restaurant at all times.
- BSc or HND in any field. Hospitality Management or Culinary schooling is an advantage.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3 years) as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills