Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a multinational Catering Services company, is currently seeking Applications from suitably qualified candidates.
- Ensure thorough supervision of personal conduct and discipline.
- Ensure the drinks are replenished through daily requisition.
- Participate in stock taking to curb fraud.
- Report any deficiency at the bar.
- Attend to customer complaints and report serious cases to the manager.
- Ensure the bar is properly cleaned.
- hands-on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, OND or any relevant professional qualifications.
- Strong people and process management skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.