Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Support Principal Recruitment Consultant.
- Researching companies and projects within the oil & Gas industry.
- Writing industry and recruitment related blogs and articles for your own LinkedIn page, other consultants and the company website
- Candidate management
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
- Searching job boards and internal systems for suitable candidates as well as contacting them directly
- You will be responsible for directly contacting a targeted list of prospective candidates on a daily basis who are potentially suitable for live vacancies.
- B.Sc/HND Graduate preferably a Corper that lives within/around Lagos Island and is willing to learn and grow.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Must be confident, articulate and not afraid to communicate over the phone on a daily basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be Decisive, action-centred, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.