The primary responsibility is to manage accounts on a day to day basis and effectively contribute to the efficiency of the business unit, creating meaningful impact on our client’s businesses and as a key interface between Millward Brown and our clients. This includes client engagement, consultancy, study design, analysis, driving preparation, delivery of presentations, reports as well as internal responsibilities such as people management and the implementation of broader business initiatives to improve business performance.
Apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients.
Develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they are first port of call across all accounts for strategic opinions and advice.
Manages accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met while working to agreed budgets.
Design quality research studies that meet client needs.
Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Maximize individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management.
- Builds strong relationships and delivers to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business
- Advanced knowledge of tracking, equity and advertising evaluation methodology
- Experienced knowledge of brand and communications research methodologies
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of research or interpretation of data sources
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.