Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
- Apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients.
- Develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they are first port of call across all accounts for strategic opinions and advice.
- Manages accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met while working to agreed budgets.
- Design quality research studies that meet client needs.
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Maximise individual and team performance and efficiency through effective people management.
- Builds strong relationships and delivers to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business
- Advanced knowledge of tracking, equity and advertising evaluation methodology
- Experienced knowledge of brand and communications research methodologies
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant research, brand, media or communications experience with direct involvement in analysis of research or interpretation of data sources.