The person must be highly presentable and well-spoken and with good diction. He should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained from global market research agency(s). Importantly, he should show evidence of high degree of project management.
The following will be his core responsibilities:
- Prepare fieldwork estimate for both qualitative and quantitative projects.
- Reconcile fieldwork account retirement against approved budget for all projects.
- Plan fieldwork for both qualitative and quantitative projects.
- Arrange for supervisors and interviewers in all study locations.
- Prepare winning costing for assigned foreign projects.
- Write winning technical/financial proposals.
- Design study materials – questionnaire, discussion guide and briefing document.
- Organize training/briefing for project teams (field and data processing units).
- Co-ordinate assigned projects – monitor projects in field, editing, coding and data processing units.
- Check for correctness, consistencies, validity, reliability and quota balance on data/deliverables before sending them to client.
- Attend to issues/queries on projects’ deliverables.
- Write an acceptable report for qualitative projects with less supervision.
- Present research findings to clients.
- Client service/prospecting for new clients.
- He should be able to market the company’s products and services to potential clients.
- Perform any other duties that will be assigned to you by management.