- Plans, organizes, and conducts research in management and social sciences: Develops plans for project or studies guidelines for project prepared by professional staff member to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Plans schedule according to variety of methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of subordinate personnel assigned to participate in project.
- Conducts research, utilizing institution library, archives, and collections, and other sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts.
- Discusses findings with other personnel to evaluate validity of findings.
- Prepares reports of completed projects for publication, for presentation to agency requesting project, or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
- 50,000- 70,000