- Ensure major economic and corporate data in Nigeria are tracked and stored in appropriate database.
- Analyze data and write publishable articles
- Coordinate all forms of business and market surveys for the company
- Provide original stories and continually enhance team performance to achieve quality content delivery
- Manage the company’s research website.
- Coordinates all research-related activities for the company
- Fact check articles and verify sources
- Be up to date with development in the industry
- Analyse data using relevant analytical tools
- Conducts the forecasting of major markets and economic trends
- Investigates and write quality articles on both domestic and international economy.
- Track major economic/corporate data, and provide analytical insights
- Minimum education level - A good first degree in Economics/Finance. Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a publishing/ research institute/ media firm