Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Reporting and Planning Lead. Role holder will be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily
- Review of Zonal CWN.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Timely and accurate reporting of Zonal CWN
- Review of Management Accounting and Performance Analysis (MAPA) reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of MAPA
- Present MAPA to the FH and EC Team. Drive and monitor reporting SLA’s with function
- Review and Issue of regional reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of Regional MAPA
- Validation and review of Monthly EC an HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results
- Site-wise Profitability analysis and tracking and engagement with Sales and Network for turnaround options
Applicants must have;
- Graduate & Post-graduate degrees in Economics and Finance; Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA).
- 8-10 years in FMCG & Telecoms
- High level of commitment, team work, Achieving Results, Good interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular).