Cyber Dome is completely and exclusively focused on cyber security, offering a full-service solution portfolio to meet all our clients security needs, supporting Africa’s businesses, government institutions and communities to be secure and successful.
- Create and plan the vision and (multiple) annual activities for the SOC/MSSP
- Determine the policy of the management and support of cyber events, study the situation and make a determination of the big picture.
- Define technological policy and technological solutions for the big picture needs.
- Responsible for the future roadmap planning.
- Sales support to sell services to end users.
- At least 6 years’ experience in managing SOC / MSSP systems, or experience as a senior analyst at the same.
- 360-degree familiarity with methodologies, tools and analytical systems that analyse and solve cyber threats.
- Experience in managing investigative processes and analysing digital and network intelligence.
- Experience in managing complex cyber projects.
- Management skills and decision-making capabilities
- Proficient professional English skills in data security at an excellent level.
- Ability to suggest a course of action to a client according to his needs.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize between the various technical contacts and the technical and business contacts on the client side, as well as activity and project tracking on the client side.
- Qualified in at least one of the following: CISSP, CISA, CEH, CISM, CCIE, CCSE. 3.2