Loyalty Solutions Limited is a small team of young professionals with a real stake in the development of LSL’s rapidly growing business.
We challenge each other to design, manage and provide merchant fulfillment services to our Loyalty Clients across the country. We are currently seeking aggressive, self – driven sales and marketing professionals who will be responsible for managing existing merchant relationships. The right candidate must be a polished young graduate with strong organizational, computer and marketing skills as well as being able to multitask smoothly and efficiently.
- Fluency In the English language
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Pleasant personality
- Must have the ability to multitask while being versatile
- Ability to Pay attention to details,
- Problem solver
- Should be Courteous
- Ability to relate with and maintain both new and existing company clients ie individual/corporate, while also sourcing for new ones when required.
- Persons with no prior experience (entry level) can also apply.
- Acquire new merchant sign-ups to meet client needs and specifications
- Manage, train and setup merchant partner locations
- Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the client
- Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitating the delivery of smooth services to the client
- Relationship Management of existing Corporate/individual clients effectively to facilitate client retention
- Carry out periodic calls and visits to merchant partners and their location to ensure proper service delivery
- Work closely with Marketing and other departments to meet Client needs
- Generate monthly and periodic reports of each client being managed.