Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010, the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever-growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodelled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small-scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full-scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of a portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Candidates residing in the areas mentioned above will be given preference.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.