Oscar Temple - Our client, a Commercial Bank in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below within the Financial Control department:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide directions to officers on expectations, performance and resources requirements
- Preparation of Daily Balance sheet
- Preparation of Top users of Funds, Major loan movement, Top depositors etc.
- Minimum education level - First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA or CPA. Others like: ACIB, ACIT, or ACS) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Six Years (6) years relevant experience in Financial Control role in a bank. Two of the four years must have been in Regulatory Reporting.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.