Oscar Temple - We are fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the marketplace for being the very best in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and other regulatory bodies
- Provide directions to officers on expectations, performance and resources requirements
- Preparation of Daily Balance sheet
- Preparation of Top users of Funds, Major loan movement, Top depositors etc.
- Minimum education level – First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA or CPA. Others like: ACIB, ACIT, or ACS) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of Six Years (6) years relevant experience in Financial Control role in a bank. Two of the four years must have been in Regulatory Reporting.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.