The applicant for the position of Registered Nurse is HIGHLY preferred to be living in the Island unless the applicant has a car. This is because the successful candidate may have to report as early as 8am some days and stay late to 6 pm on some days. The working days/hours are Monday to Saturday/9am to 5pm with 1 day per week off between Tuesday and Thursday.
- Candidate must be available to start work immediately
- The Nurse MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, the preferred range of 5-7 years of experience with a maximum of 10 years of experience.
- ALSO, ONLY FEMALE APPLICANT DUE TO THE NEED OF GIVING FEMALE PATIENTS WEEKLY INTRAMUSCULAR GLUTEAL INJECTION.
- Salary is Competitive/Attractive.
- The Ideal candidate MUST live close to Lekki Phase 1 to avoid being late to work.2) The must be a people person, friendly.
- A short period of experience in the surgical ward or operating room will be a plus for the candidate as there will be mini-surgical procedures being done at the clinic. Otherwise, a willing Nurse can be easily be trained on the steps of the Regenerative procedures.
- The duty will include ALL duty of a Nurse in a hospital/Clinic settings, which is what they were trained for in school.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to use her initiatives when needed for the smooth running of the clinic, even if it involves stepping out of the Nursing duty. MUST NOT HAVE the attitude of that is not my duty/responsibility, e.g. receptionist is very busy on phone line with a patient, and the nurse is not occupied but next to the reception when the phone keeps ringing and will not pick up the phone. I think I should simply say MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER.