- Provide general nursing care to out-patients and in patients.
- Carry out patient support/counselling
- Ability to perform electrocardiogram on patient
- Carry out specific procedures, required for medical investigations
- Work with doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties.
- Work with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Promote and participate in health education.
- Undertake other responsibilities such as planning the workload and call schedules.
- Teach and present clinical topics to others in the hospital medical team.
- Carry out auditing and research when necessary.
- Current Nigerian Nursing license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Attention to details.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Team player.
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Great compensation plan and work schedule.