- The Registered Nurse provides clinical care utilising skills to ensure patient-focused evidence-based nursing care, plans and coordinates the clinical management of patient/client care.
- You will work as part of our multidisciplinary team delivering anti-cancer treatments to patients.
- You will require thorough patient assessment skills, IV cannulation and venous access device management. This would be an advantage, however, training will be provided.
- Observing the clinical progress of patients and recognising and managing treatment side effects.
- Knowledge of antineoplastic drug administration would be an advantage, but not essential as training would be provided.
- Core principles include enhanced patient flow, delivering the right care at the right time in the right setting.
- Providing continuous support to the patient and their family.
- Participating in oncology research.
Minimum qualification requirement
- Candidates must have completed their nursing qualification as a registered nurse in Nigeria.
- Must have a post basic qualification in oncology OR 3 – 5 years’ experience in an oncology outpatient/inpatient unit.
- Must hold a valid state licence to practice as a registered nurse.