Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient records into the EMR
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Observe and record patients' vital signs
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity
- Prepare patients for surgery and assist with procedures like an Aural washout, Endoscopy etc.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, and supplies
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing/healthcare personnel
- Provide or arrange for training/instruction of auxiliary personnel.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with valid practicing license (double qualify added advantage).
- Relevant post-qualification experience.