Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Work closely with the Category Managers to ensure that the brand plans/objectives are fully reflected in the Trade Marketing activities.
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the TM category plan (sales presenters, POS materials).
- Develop clear objectives for each Trade activity in the region and undertake pre- and post-promotion evaluation to determine ROI and if the activity met its objectives
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to influence, motivate and lead a diverse sales team.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Possess excellent team coordination and interpersonal skills.
- B.Sc. or HND.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- 5 years' Sales/Marketing experience gained in a major FMCG blue chip organization.
- Experience within a FMCG field sales role is essential.