Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/ LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Supervise regional security operations and administration
- Interface Matrix between the Head Office and the Region.
- Provide Strategic input and coordination to harmonize ntel Networks Security Policies, Processes and Procedures towards ensuring efficient and effective Security Operations.
- Implement security policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) developed by Head Office.
- Ensure that all incidents are investigated and reported to the Regional Security Manager in line with approved procedures.
- Prepare analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities.
- Conduct security survey of critical facilities to determine level of security threat and exposure
- Prioritize, assign, supervise, review the work and monitor performance of staff responsible for patrol services.
- Participate in the selection of patrol staff, staff training, coaching and mentoring and work with employees to implement discipline procedures and execute tasks according to approved guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct security briefings and security awareness to security staff and ntel staff respectively.
- Respond to inquiries, investigate and resolve security related problems.
- First Degree in any discipline.
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
7 years’ experience including:
- 5 years as a Security supervisor in a corporate security environment
- Specialization in Operations, Intelligence and Surveillance, among others
- Previous experience /membership of the Nigerian Police Force or any arm of the Military, including membership of any of the Elitist Agencies is essential.
- Membership of both Local and International Security Association is required
- Professional certification from a relevant Security body is desirable
- Police Act
- Statutory Regulations
- Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Conflict Management skills
- Project Management
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasive skills
- Sound analytical judgment
- Investigative Skills
- Writing skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.