Al Samparda Nigeria Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company established in 2006. Al Samparda Nigeria Limited specializes in importing, marketing, selling and distributing high-quality prescription drugs, OTC drugs as well as medical devices
- Regional Sales Manager reporting to the National Sales Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Developing and implementing go to market strategies aimed at unlocking and achieving agreed sales target
- Organize brand promotion, drive brand development and market activation.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence are felt in the market.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Performance monitoring, field research and evidence gathering/ Strategic planning
- Providing leadership and direction in sales administration/ polices formulations and implementation, regulations, compliance and improvement plan
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Coaching and mentoring sales team, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Day to day management of sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving the KPI’s
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the marketing and sales department in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Pharmacy or other related fields
- Minimum of 8 years experience with a reputed pharmaceutical company in sales and marketing function
- Evidence track record in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience of institutional sales in Northern Nigeria
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and expertise experience in marketing and detailing of pharmaceutical drugs
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.