Bhojsons Plc is one of the oldest manufacturing and trading conglomerate in Nigeria with strong brands across varied verticals such as Consumer Goods, Motorcycles, Generators, Inverters & Batteries and Water pumps. We have been in existence in Nigeria for over 150 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Zonal Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Zonal Sales Manager in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Sales Supervisors to ensure that plans are executed and objectives realized.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified region are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Zonal Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure that all orders are executed promptly andaccurately.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the Zonal Sales Manager on the 3rdof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Representatives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified region towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Sales Supervisors, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Zonal Sales Manager.
- University Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration and/or Social Science.
- Possession of other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years’ cognate experience in sales and marketing.
- 30-40 years preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Strong leadership, motivational and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication, reporting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and presentation skills.
- Self-discipline with good prioritization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.