Required qualifications and skills:
- Higher engineering/technical/management education.
- Experience of work with state energy companies/in engineering /work as regional representative of large company/b2b sales.
- Sales and negotiations skills.
- Availability of personal contacts in energy companies will consider as an advantage.
- High level of self-organization, activity and goal-oriented behaviour.
- Own vehicle availability.
- Office equipment and internet connection availability.
- Experienced PC and Microsoft Office user.
- Our company products promotion.
- Negotiations, meetings.
- Market research.
- Well-timed reports providing.
- Well-timed technical documents translation providing.
- Corporate training‚ opportunity for professional growth.
- Home office work.
- Working schedule – 5/2 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- A career in a multinational company and electrotechnical manufacturing leader.
- Development opportunities while participation in international projects.
Salary adequate to your competencies.
Company profile www.energomera.com
We are waiting for your CV with the subject “Regional Representative” to our email: