- Oversee Administrative roles such as well as Company’s facilities / Assets and general office environments
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of transaction instruments.
- Managing client request and delivering superior levels of service to all customers
- Ensuring safe delivery of valuables to various customers as scheduled
- Assist in daily and monthly reconciliation process.
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance reporting in line with Service Level Agreement
- Adhere to internal control procedures and policies of the company
- First degree equivalent in any discipline. Relevant professional certifications.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Cash in Transit Company / Cash Management Unit of a Bank with responsibility for the managing the operations
- Good knowledge and understanding of industry operations
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Excellent customer service capabilities / client relationship development/management
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Good documentation and process management skills
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Analytical Skills
- Planning & Organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit (Work, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal Skills
Northern Region (Abuja) and South-South / South-East (PortHarcourt)