- This role manages Ogba Brewery distribution consisting of the Ikeja central warehouse and 2 other offside warehouses (Wempco Road & Ilishan).
- The role is also responsible for overseeing replenishment to Ondo depot in western Nigeria to ensure the delivery of Guinness Nigeria business goals and objectives as well as create competitive advantage.
- This role is responsible for the overseeing the activities of the warehouse 3rp party service provider and ensures that packaging operations in Ogba brewery are adequately supported by ensuring zero downtime owing to warehouse space or empties outage in order to deliver strategic plan volumes to meet sales demand and surpass customers’ expectations in order to gain competitive advantage
- Formulate and implement warehousing best practice in line with Diageo supply chain capability framework in all brewery distribution and depots to deliver competitive service.
- Manage empties and finished inventory in 4 distribution centers to support GN supply chain in meeting customer/consumer satisfaction and to ensure accountability.
- Play a lead role in the achievement of sales targets and competitive advantage through physical distribution and order fulfillment.
- Ensure the achievement of all KPIs in line with GN business objective in order to drive superior performance.
- Implement strategic initiatives as well as suitable logistics operations improvement in all distribution centers to enhance GN supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Business experience particularly in physical distribution activities; with a depth of capability in logistics and customer management/process design and development.
- Change management experience. Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the performance to grow the business. Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a highly dynamic process environment.
- Experience in planning and orchestrating available resources.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills. Demonstrates a track record for performance. Degree level qualification.
- Masters degree would be an advantage.
- Relevant working experience in an FMCG or a similar industry.