- University Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience of sales in Ethical Pharmaceutical Industry Proven leadership skills.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Achieves the Region’s revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
- Planning & organizing sales visits: Leverage on sales plan and brand and marketing
Specific Targets/ Objectives:
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region