- The Recruitment Specialist will be charged with bringing in new businesses for recruitment and staffing.
- The successful candidate will lead the recruitment team to meet the annual targets for the company’s recruitment business.
- Also, the recruitment specialist will liaise with the rest of our Human Resources team to identify and create unique job descriptions to satisfy client needs.
- Our recruitment specialist will keep a buoyant talent network across industries
- Importantly, the successful candidate will use LinkedIn and other social media to source for and keep a healthy talent engagement.
- Utilize our application tracking system to correctly source for candidates and get the best hires
- Ability to create and teach e-learning classes on career development such as how to answer interview questions, career counseling and so on
- Can professionally write CVs efficiently
- Finally, the recruitment specialist will report to management concerning all recruitment business.
- A university degree in a relevant role.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in recruitment especially in the outsourcing industry.
- Effective writing skills.
- Candidate should have knowledge of business development.
- Candidate should have an active knowledge of social recruitment.