This role is only for experienced interested candidates who would be hired on a permanent basis.
The job description is outlined below:
- Engaging with hiring managers to understand resourcing needs aligned to business objectives.
- Managing and driving the recruitment governance process, to ensuring audit readiness at all times.
- Effective co-ordination and administration of the recruitment and selection process by utilizing multiple and appropriate channels to source for and identify qualified candidates locally and in the Diaspora.
- Track applicant data, provide timely feedback, manage and maintain a database of potential candidates.
- Monitor recruitment activities through the online recruitment portal and external recruitment agencies, to ensure service level agreements are being adhered to.
- Assist in the streamlining and continuous improvement of internal and external recruitment and selection methods and approaches.
- Ensuring recruitment deadlines from Human Capital (HC) Business Partners and other Business Partners are met.
- Providing proactive recruitment support to the Business, and upskilling Line Managers with Best Practice resourcing support.
- Provision of regular reports detailing recruitment and selection activities in Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal & Business Banking.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 7 year(s)
MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications - University degree or equivalent in one of the functional areas of HR management, social sciences or business management.
HR certification or professional membership.
Experience - Minimum of seven (7) years generalist HR experience with a preference for the consulting background
Technical competence -
Sound knowledge of Recruitment processes, principles and concepts.
Knowledge of up-to date talent attraction strategies and trends.
Solid computer skills; proficiency in the use of office software products and in the compilation of statistical data.
Ability to solve complex issues and propose creative solutions.
Ability to contribute to the improvement of the recruitment process.
Excellent time-management skills; effective organizing skills; ability to plan and prioritize own work programme under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
A high degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion, and proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead and gain the assistance/cooperation of others, as well as the ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect for diversity.