A reputable human resource consulting firm seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Recruitment and Outsourcing Consultant will lead efforts to identify, recruit, select and onboard qualified candidates for management, professional, technical and support position. This will be a combination of direct staff recruitment and quick project resource planning with partners.
- Full life-cycle recruiting of professionals and others for contract, project and direct hire roles.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, outside placement agencies and candidates.
- Assist in the oversite of Outsource platform.
- Participates in regular Operations meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
- Conducts interviews with candidates, including first level interview and technical screening when applicable.
- Prepare recruitment advertising & postings that utilizes the latest recruitment marketing concepts including search engine optimization.
- Oversee effective utilization of the applicant tracking system (ATS) and Staffing Service Outsource Platform.
- Assist with compiling and analyzing metrics associated with the recruiting process.
- Leverage technology and social media and create/deliver creative solutions to fill positions in a pro-active, efficient and timely manner.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors to ensure qualified candidates are obtained in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple openings and meet deadlines in a fast-paced service industry environment.
- Target and build relationships with colleges and universities that support recruitment goals and increase company awareness.
- Act as the lead to identify and participate in Job Fairs that support recruitment goals.
- Coordinate pre and post interview meetings with interview teams.
- Stay abreast of current trends and changes in the local tech scene.
- Develop and post recruiting ads on our website, ATS, outsource platform and recruiting job boards.
- BA/BS Degree in related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with solid decision making skills.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, with emphasis on interpersonal communication, and client/customer service