- Responsible for end-to-end execution of the hiring process of candidates on the consulting track for assigned school portfolio including processing applications, screening, interviews and offers.
- Set up and manage interview schedules with candidates and interviewers.
- When required, coordinate set up for candidates interviewing remotely including video conference and liaising with other BCG offices.
- Responsible for set up and execution of interview days including booking of interview rooms, creating candidate & interviewer booklets, welcoming candidates, set up of computers for online test and creating reports during candidate review.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders such as university career services, faculties and clubs & societies.
- Responsible for event management of assigned portfolio which includes identifying and booking high-quality venues, organizing catering, conducting marketing activities and managing on-site logistics on the day of event.
- Manage and track RSVPs; attend events as needed (such as receptions, case interview workshops and conversion dinners).
- Place advertisements in student publications, university career offices and with professional associations.
- Support (when required) Lateral Hire and International Recruiting Events - from high level sourcing of
- candidates on LinkedIn to coordination of logistics for event.
- Develop high-quality marketing material in collaboration with BCG Global Marketing team.
- Support the development of recruiting strategy jointly with recruiting team and school captains.
- Develop a school/project plan (based on strategy) and execute it with support from other team members (as required).
- Manage BCG specific recruiting database (e.g. STARS) jointly with the team which includes:
- Input candidate information from resumes
- Update and track candidate status on BCG Specific Recruiting systems.
- Capture and track BCG staff recruiting commitmentsin the events database.
- Run data analysis with Excel and develop PowerPoint presentations with support.
- Bachelor’s or Honours degree from a recognized top-tier university (obtained or in progress).
- Strong interest and passion for developing a career in Recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability and flexibility to work outside 'normal working hours' during peak recruiting periods.
- Work experience in Recruiting is preferred (but not essential) however the candidate should have good working knowledge of the local Nigerian tertiary education system.
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and be willing to take initiative.
- Ability to display high level of maturity and professionalism at all times, in internal settings and external events.
- Excellent relationship management skills at all levels: from university students to senior stakeholders such as head of Faculties and senior BCG staff.
- Ability to relate to and form a strong relationship with university students who will be potential candidates.
- Perform effectively under pressure and handle difficult situations with poise, judgment, and tact.
- A high energy level and willingness to take on tough assignments is essential for success in this role
- Team player with the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Competitive Base Salary
Bonus – up to 10%
PSRF – retirement contribution -10% on base and bonus
Medical coverage – 100%
25 days of vacation