Emplug - We are an unconventional 21st Century career solution centre for job seekers, young professionals and employers. Our career solution offerings reflect both local and global needs of the evolving workplace simultaneously. Bringing into perspective not only international best practices but tailored to local market needs. Our Unique approach does not only prepare our clients for their career and organizations for their work needs but retool them to stay ahead developing a proactive and strategic mindset.
- Summary of Key Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Manages and understands the recruitment process and able to evaluate the process
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Ability to manage Business development processes for recruitment management and write business proposals
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages on boarding process; scheduling rotations and assignments; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 years experience as a recruiter for an organization or in a Human Resources organization.
- Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Business Development, Basic Knowledge of Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.