A service providing firm is looking for a dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Ideal candidate should be aged between 23-35.
- Must possess good communication skills and good computer skills (Microsoft office experience is essential)
- Able to use their own initiative
- Customer Focus
- Must be organised
- Good Communication Skills
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains security by following office procedures
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handling day to day administrative duties.