Our ideal candidate must:
- Be amiable
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be computer literate.
- Be a good team player.
- Be Multi-tasking.
- Be well coordinated.
- Good use of initiative.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work with office equipment and carry out administrative tasks.
- Welcome all visitors and clients alongside respond to their inquiries, queries or concerns.
- Receive and respond to emails, messages, and calls.
- Draft and dispatch letters.
- Support the admin officer in performing administrative roles.
- Serve as support staff to other staff members.
- OND in any social science-related course with at least 1-year work experience as a receptionist or any similar field.
- Upon your confirmation after your probationary period you stand to enjoy the following:
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Retirement Scheme
- Phone Subsidy
- And any other benefits deemed fit by the management.