- Create lesson plans for each class based on your experience and the students’ specific needs
- Introduce interactive activities into the classroom and encourage students to voice their concerns and questions
- Communicate with other team members as well as with parents about students’ progress and behaviour
- Join the rotation of Teachers who assist with start-of-day and end-of-day student care procedures
- Organize students into small groups for social education
- Encourage creativity in students by organizing art and craft projects on a daily basis
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
- Oversee lunch and recess twice per week
- Listen carefully to parents’ requests and concerns and address them as quickly as possible
Qualifications & Experience
Early Years Practitioners: CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Pre-School Practice / NVQ Level 3 (UK) Certificate, or degree in Early Childhood Education, Jollyphonics (British English Version)
(Experience with the EYFS & National Curriculum for England & Wales are preferred) Applicants with International experience and a Master’s Degree or higher in either category will be given preference.
Please note: Candidates from Ghana, are also highly recommended to apply for the reception class role. As well as Nigerians and other nationalities.
Attractive and in line with international standards.