Successful candidate will be responsible for
· Viewings and presentation of properties
· Professional and ongoing client support
· Implementation of sales and marketing activities
· Answering telephone, whatsapp and text enquiries
· Data entry on our web and CRM platforms
· Clients follow up via emails, sms and phone call
· Booking of inspections and meeting appointments with clients.
· Handling incoming calls and other communications.
· Recording information as needed.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· A friendly and approachable manner.
· Highly organised.
· Persuasive negotiation skills.
· An active interest in the property market.
· The ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines.
· Must be coachable and eager to learn new skills
· Ability to work well under limited supervision.
· Minimum HND qualification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Mostly commission based
Experience: Minimum of one year in a sales role