- The successful candidate shall be performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
- Relevant certificates from recognized institutions with a minimum of two years’ experience in a diagnostics center
- Candidate must have experience in the use of Digital X-Ray, CT and MRI as well as other forms of imaging technology, to examine and carry out the diagnosis.
- Current license to practice and Registration with a professional body
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate (where applicable).
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.