- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree on the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Post-NYSC graduate Quantity Surveyor (QS) with a minimum of 2 years experience in the building industry who would function as QS and Sales Person.
- Candidate should be young, physically fit, personable, with good communication skills, able to make presentations to clients and conversant with the application of Excel Sheet in preparing Quotations. Must be conversant with Autocad, Corel Draw and other Architectural and Graphics software and generally able to extract quantities from Architectural Drawings in print and soft copies.
- Monthly Salary is N70,000 in addition to the attractive commission on sales which would be spelt out at the interview and in the Employment Letter.